destroy shavingryansprivates and destroy all other outed “tumblr famous” rapists/abusers/terrible people that people keep defending. fucking annihilate them
The hardest part about having @JohnCena host the show, is finding him » https://vine.co/v/hFeIHxUMtjI
This has so much potential to be cool
I would very much like to know.
And I remember this website was pretty dang excited when he won the title too… But he dropped it that quickly and now he ain’t even with the company no more? Jeez.
"Riley, hit the lights! Huey, electronics!"
Request: Goofy sings BRING ME TO LIFE
I know you get asked to do Goofy too much, but a cover of Bring Me to Life would be hilarious <3
Let me transport you to a simpler time, where you’re putting the final touches on your Inuyasha AMV in Windows Movie Maker.
Welcome back to 2003.
whenever i see these post-apocalyptic films set in the USA where everyone is pretty much just killing each other with no mention of other nations i always just assume that the rest of the world is fine and has learnt how to resume life as normal
To this day, I still have a hard time getting through the whole Cena/RVD match at ONS 2006. To the point where I just watch the match on mute.
I know I shouldn’t be bothered that much because it’s an ECW crowd, but jeez….
1. Favorite wrestler of all time: I’ve been answering this question with different answers all the time and I either say The Rock, Stone Cold, or Shawn Michaels
Least favorite: The Great Khali
2. Current favorite wrestler: Daniel Bryan
Least: The Great Khali….. again. (Use him in backstage segments if you wish but keep him out of the ring)
3. Favorite on NXT: Sami Zayn
Least: CJ Parker. At least he’s heel so the reaction he gets is fitting now.
4. Favorite Diva: You didn’t say current or of all time, but I’ll do all time. Favorite: Trish Stratus, Least: Kelly Kelly
5. Favorite faction: The Nation
6. Favorite gimmick: Undertaker
Least favorite: There are so many, but the first one that came at the top of my head was Kerwin White.
7. Favorite ring gear: Chris Jericho before mid-2008
8. Current favorite theme: Tie between Rusev’s and Titus O’Neil’s.
9. Favorite theme of all-time: Tie between Hogan’s “Real American” theme and Stone Cold’s theme.
10. Favorite title: I freaking LOVE the current IC title.
11: Favorite WWE Game: It’s a tie between WWF No Mercy and SVR 2006.
12: Dream feud: Daniel Bryan vs. a heel Chris Jericho. Like yoooooooooo….
13: How long have you been a wrestling fan: Technically, since ‘99 but I didn’t start watching every single week until 2005.
14. What shows have you been to:
First one I went to was in 2007 and it was the Raw after the Royal Rumble, it was also where Donald Trump made it rain money in the arena and when John Cena and Shawn Michaels won the World Tag Team Titles from Rated RKO. So it was crazy because my first show and… Well, I pretty much witnessed history in a way.
Second one was Night of Champions in 2008…
Third one was a SmackDown/NXT taping in 2010. On SmackDown, it was the start of the whole “Undertaker found in a vegetative state” storyline with Kane, and on NXT it was the season one finale that Wade Barrett won.
Third and fourth were house shows that I went to in 2011 and this past September.
Of course! Ask as many questions as you like.
O O O O O F F COA UR S E ITT S S AN ARRRNGE E E I juS T TOOO L L D YOU IT S AN AR RRN G E